Hello, fellow bloggers!
I am glad to tell you all that I’ve been nominated for the ‘Liebster Award’ by Mrs. Tangie T. Woods through her website Mrs. T’s Corner on WordPress. I request you all to check out her blog, her words soothe you, her faith in the Lord is pure and inspiring. Thank you ma’am for the nomination. I am grateful.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share a few facts about yourself.
3. Answer blogger’s questions.
4. Nominate other bloggers that inspire you.
5. Ask your nominees a few questions.
6. Notify your nominees of their nomination.
My name is Niharika Gursahani and I’ll be fourteen this year. Writing is something very close to my heart and I write me on these blogs, I’m just an amateur writer, I’m not deeply familiar with literature, poetry forms, but I read. I enjoy reading, and reading many blogs on WordPress has honed my love for writing and reading even more, and learn and grow.
Mrs. Woods’ Questions:
1. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
A specific favourite doesn’t come to mind, I blog whatever inspires to me write in the first place.
2. What would be one thing that you would change that you did in your life?
I wish I’d found about Jeffrey Archer earlier!
3. What is your favorite food to cook?
I don’t cook much, but I’m happy to help my parents when they cook. But making a simple cheese sandwich and eating it does bring me peace.
4. What does love from God mean to you?
I believe when you have love from God, you believe in yourself, and have faith in yourself. You have hope and strength. You feel peaceful and can deal with negativity with a calm approach. You learn the uniqueness of conscience, and accept that people are different and have different reactions. You do not use use humanity, your own or another’s as a means to some end, like to attain pleasure or reduce pain, essentially only for your benefit. You act that you use humanity, whether in your own person or in the person on any other, always at the same time as an end, never merely as a means. You learn that the things that are truly important are the ones which are unconditional.
5. Hot dogs or hamburgers?
6. What is your favorite TV show to watch?
I love F.R.I.E.N.D.S! It’s my favourite sitcom and I’m a big fan.
7. What would you be doing if snow came to your city?
I would go outside and play! And then have coffee, of course.
8. What are you thankful for?
I’m thankful to be blessed by the people in my life, my family, friends, all the bloggers who inspire me and give their honest opinions to help me grow everyday. I’m thankful for life, all the love, all the memories, the happiness, the pain, I’m thankful for it all.
9. How long have you been blogging and how were you inspired?
I’ll complete one year this June.
I always wanted to blog, but I never thought that I’d start so soon. My sister had got a new cell in which WordPress was a built-in app. I knew that WordPress was a good app for blogging purposes, so I just did it, and if I would find it burdening, I would delete the site. But I didn’t! So here I am.
10. What country do you live in and for how long?
I live in India. I’ve lived here since I was born, so almost fourteen years.
11. What is your favorite food?
Nothing in specific
12. If you had a chance to do something over what would it be?
Nothing that comes to my mind.
I nominate the following with the same questions:
- Vincent Ehindero
- Wild Heart
- Kim’s Magic
- Reena Saxena
- Flicker of Thoughts
- Varied Hues
- Curating Thoughts
This has been great! Thank you again Mrs. Tangie, thank you very deeply.